What you deserve, as a woman.
STILLNESS. Slowing down. Unraveling. Nourishing yourself. Nourishing one another. Allowing for the messiness. The chaos. The sadness. The tears. To not hold it all together, all the time.
TO FEEL YOUR FEELINGS and feel held when you let go. To surrender. To turn yourself on and feel your sexual energy.
TO RECLAIM THOSE LOST PARTS OF YOURSELF. To open up to Your shadow sides and to approve them. To stop being the nice girl and to start being the nicer to yourself girl. To stop doing more and start receiving more. To step into and fully own your womanhood.
TO KNOW YOUR BODY and your boundaries. TO FEEL THE CALM WITHIN. To embrace your softer feminine side. To balance the masculine and feminine within yourself. To stop blocking... our partners, our pain, our desires, our joy. To drop... our limited conditioning, our outdated beliefs and our control. TO REINTERPRET YOUR STORIES.
TO START GIVING TO YOURSELF. Wholeheartedly loving yourself. To have deep faith. To enjoy your life.
To walk through the world with your open heart and allow the awe, the magic, the mysteries, the love to flow through you, around you and TO DEEPLY FILL YOU UP.
What was it like for you growing up?
Maybe you were like me. You grew up hearing words and phrases like "she's too slutty," "too turned on," "too much." Or maybe talk of sex was kept eerily quiet with unsaid messages to "keep that sexuality down" and off it went into a little jar swept beneath the basement stairway rarely to come out but bursting at the seems. In your home was being more feminine frowned upon and did you believe it was a weaker side of you?
Did you grow up with cultural messages about pleasing men, being a good wife or being marriage material but nothing about how to actually feel pleasure? Has it left you confused and frustrated around what you really want in and out of the bedroom?
I believe most people were shamed around their sexuality when they were kids, maybe even as adults. I believe we live in a world that doesn't have a lot of agreements around women being fully sexual and in their power. I believe that when you grow up with no role models, no women’s circle and no beautiful coming of age ceremonies to celebrate your blossoming sexuality, it's hard to identify your desires, communicate them and fully own them.
Where does that leave you now?
Maybe you feel alone in your sexuality. Maybe you feel disconnected from your body and your feminine side. Maybe you see and feel how it impacts your partnership and your overall happiness.
Does it feel like you have run over your feminine side and your body just to get ahead? Does your sexuality which is this beautiful, vibrant part of your life force energy feel suppressed? Do you feel like you move through the world not whole and want to feel differently? Maybe you have turned to other places to get help around your sexuality and your relationship but nothing has worked very well.
You have not claimed nor do you own your sexuality. You can’t even identify when you are hungry because you are just rushing through the day. Sex is just about having an orgasm and even that has become hard to obtain.
So here is a big part of your personal power, a part that many longevity experts declare is important to focus on as well for your overall health, that it still feels pretty crappy.
Imagine a world where you_and_every_single_other_woman walk through it connected to their sexuality and deeply empowered by it. Where there are no expectations on how it should be or how you should be. Where you feel honored and supported in it. Where your feminine side is nurtured and allowed. Where no woman feels alone nor isolated within it.
You feel joy. You feel freedom. You communicate your desires. You have fully owned your womanhood in a whole new way. Imagine that.
Why am I so driven to do this work? Trust me, I have tried to run away from it many times. What has always brought me back is remembering that moment when an individual who I have worked with feels liberated and free in their sexuality and in their body. It is one of the most powerful things I have ever experienced and I have never found anything else that compares that makes such an impact. Nothing. It is revolutionary. It is activation. It is amazing to see people light up and turn on in this way. When this part of you gets liberated, you trust yourself at a level that you might not have ever thought possible.
You are my ideal client if...
- You are open to exploring your femininity, sexuality and sensuality because that means you will be whole.
- You realize you have run over your sexuality or have suppressed it to get ahead.
- You are ready to connect to your feminine side.
- You are successful but you want more.
- You know that in order to be truly free you need to integrate your sexuality.
My Promises to you. When you choose to work with me, you can count on that
- I see the possibility of wholeness for women
- I see who they can become
- I hold a safe space for you to reclaim your sexuality to unwind any shame or holdbacks in your self - places where you’ve had to deny and suppress yourself.
- I will love you through this process.
- I will be nonjudgmental.
- I am your advocate.
My Intentions for you
When you choose to work with me, my intentions for you are that
- You feel more alive
- You feel more engaged with life and with your partner (if you have one) in a way that feels satisfying, liberating and joyful
- You feel more connected to your own body so you recognize your needs and desires and how to fulfill them.
- You will understand how to communicate with more effectiveness and more ease to get what you want and to hear the other person.
- You will be able to communicate your sexual needs and wants with more ease and power.
- Sex be pleasurable. That it is a process and not a goal and that you get to enjoy the process of it and become more and more in the moment of it.
- Moving sex from duty to pleasure and from duty to choice. You will realize your desires being fulfilled is really what turns you on and makes you want to have more sex rather than thinking your role is to perform for men and feel the obligatory nature around sex with your partner.
Nicole is an artist with a passion for crafting beautiful lives. With her masterful and gentle talent for listening and understanding she helps me listen to myself, understand and appreciate who I am, and celebrate my progress.
“The results of our work together consciously flowed into all aspects of my life. People are being wowed by me. It's allowed me to show up fully in the world, connect more to my partner. It touched my heart deeply. The authenticity is coming from a really deep place. I can feel.. like I have never before.
“I didn't realize that there was a Sexuality Coach like Nicole Halpern and felt like a gift had been placed in my path when I stumbled across her. I'm a mom of two and have known my partner for over 15 years. I've been working on physical presence, awareness and my own sensuality in various ways and found Nicole's coaching and insightful questions invaluable. Through her thoughtful questions and reflections, she pretty quickly helped me identify, name and challenge long held beliefs that get in my way. She also gave me "homework" assignments that challenged me to break old habits and create practices that bring more of what I want into my life. She is an exceptional and easy to talk to coach who helped me tremendously in a few sessions."